Anderson Floor Warming Pipe
operating class of 6 Bar.In practice, and in normal operation conditions, PE-Xa pipe life expectancy is far longer, as much lower temperatures and pressures are used. The pipe has qualified in tests as a PE-X 100 material, which is a stamp of quality not held by any other PE-X pipes of equivalent size to our current range. Pressure resistance is tested according to ISO 9080.
Anderson Floor Warming pipe is co-extruded complete with and oxygen diffusion barrier (OCB) of EVOH, which prevents oxygenation of water. Test results show that the density of the ODB on our PE-Xa is more that 10 times greater than the requirements of current DIN standards.
Independent laboratories, with the following results, have documented pipe properties:
General Pipe Properties
The pipes fulfil all requirements of DIN EN 12318-2 (former DIN 16892). Anderson Floor Warming PE-Xa pipes are also approved in accordance to ASTM F876 / F877.
Pressure Resistance & Stress Cracking Resistance:
- Pressure Resistance in accordance with ISO 9080. Performed by Bodycote Polymer (former Studsvik Polymer, which is a leading test institute, worldwide accredited)
- Testing temperatures of 110, 95 and 20°C
- Testing time requirements of 10 000 hours have been fulfilled
- Result: Regression analysis ISO 9080, Bodycote
- The material’s resistance to Environmental Stress Cracking & Pressure testing, at 120°C was also evaluated by Bodycote I st 5 with splendid results.
Oxygen Diffusion properties
- Oxygen Diffusion in accordance with DIN 4726/4729 (performed by MPA
- Requirement: Oxygen diffusion should after temp. Cycling be a maximum of 0,1gram/m^3*d at 40°C
- Result: less then 0,1 gram/m^3*d
- Hygienic Properties in accordance with the Danish Approval Rules (performed by DTC and DTI) and including tests in accordance with EN 852-1, ISO 4120-1983, ISO 5495-1983.
- Testing program (60´c); TOC, Taste & Smell, Turbidity, Phenol & Nitrogen migration plus a theoretical evaluation.
- Result: The pipe material has been approved under Danish regulations (the strictest in Europe).